

Today we babysat Wayne, Weston, and Grace while Tanya and Katie went shopping to the Burlington Outlet Mall. Wayne sat all morning and played farm on our living room floor. He is so cute............he puts all of the animals looking one certain way and if you put one the wrong way he does not like it so much. He also was trying to stuff all of the plastic cows in our little barn, it wasn't working so well for him. I got to hold Weston all morning, he is such a happy child. Today was our first time to babysit Grace and I think she liked us. When her Mom got to our house she took a new pink vest out of her bag and Grace put it on and would not take it off. Very funny! It was a crazy day.



Okay Brenna, you are taking blogging to a new level! I love the updates, and hearing all about your day. Thank you for watching the boys, I think you are the only one to say Weston is a "happy" child!
ReplyDeleteso fun you got to watch all your little cousins!
ReplyDelete