Ya our horses and three show cows just ran through the fence! So I will tell you how it all started. OK here it goes. So, the horses started running and the cows thought that the horses were chasing them so they ran to the corner of the field and the horses ran the same way. I bet you can guess what happened next. Ya the cows ran through their fence and went on the driveway and then through the other cow fence and the horses followed the cows. So, then we had my cow that did not follow the rest so we put her in our metal panels and I went to go get her some hay and as I walked up to feed her she went right under the panels. So, I had to catch her and Then we had to go catch all the rest of the animals. Ya it was kinda crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Oh Brenna! At least they stayed off of your Mom's lawn!
ReplyDeletewow, sounds like you guys had your own rodeo going on! haha glad you got them all back in though :)
ReplyDelete