Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Brenna the Babysitter
I babysat for Tanya today. The boys are so cute!!! Wayne was so funny he started crying when his mom left and I tried to explain where she went and that she would be back in just a little while and as he was crying he was like ok in this crying little voice and it was the cutest thing ever. Weston was so happy and cheerful as normal. He is so darling!! Wayne is too!! Now Tanya and I made some chocalate chip peanutbutter cookies. The dough was very good. Well I have to go check them talk to you all later. Brenna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hey Brenna, that is a really cute pic of you and weston...he is getting so big and you look so grown up...my grand child and great grand baby....your cookies sound so good...glad you could have so much fun baby sitting and then baking with Tanya...I had a hard time getting on here....love ya bunches, Nana
ReplyDeleteTo cute Brenna. I will be checking for new blogs each day. Love ya, Mom
ReplyDeletevery cute Brenna!
ReplyDeleteHey good morning to Brenna....what are you doing today...babysitting again...I know you are a good one...hello to cousin kenzie too way down in new york....brenna, you are getting comments from far away...have a good day...
ReplyDeleteCan I just say that I am so proud! Can't wait to get your posts!
ReplyDeletewhat are you doing this rainy day Brenna...babysitting agin...hope you are having fun, whatever you are doing...I went to the dr and to the pool...and of course coffee...see ya later, nana
ReplyDelete