Sunday, July 5, 2009

My Fourth

I just thought I would let you all know about my day yesterday. I made a cow fence all morning and then we went to my Aunt Dar's house and had dinner and played rock band. I love playing rock band . If you have not played it you really should. ( once you start it is hard to stop). Then after Aunt Dar's we went to Bellingham with Uncle Marc, Aunt Dar, Kenna, and part of my family to watch the fireworks. They were so beautiful (ooh aw). Well, I will let you all go . Bye for now.

2 comments:

  1. HEY BRENNA B...NICE BLOG YOU HAVE...THANKS FOR SENDING ME THE UPDATE...I JUST GOT HOME FROM THE POOL, AND WILL NOW START WITH MY WORK, AND MAYBE SOME MORE SEWING...WE SURE DID HAVE A NICE 4TH OF JULY...GLAD YOU WERE ABLE TO GO TO THE FIREWORKS....LOVE YA, NANA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog, blog blog! We want more blogging!

    ReplyDelete