
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Brenna... the best babysitter ever!
Hello everyone! This is Tanya here, I hacked into Brenna's account! I just want to tell you all what a wonderful little woman she is becoming. She has been babysitting our boys now for around 6 months. She does such a wonderful job with them. Wayne sees her coming, and shouts, "PLAY!" How cute is that? And Weston loves her too. I think she's even adjusting to his spitting up all the time! I can't tell you the number of times that I come home to find dishes done, or laundry folded, or toys picked up. Today, we had 20 minutes before her mom picked her up, so we did a quick photo shoot of her and Weston... Wayne was still in bed, I'll get some up of him and Brenna later! Hope you enjoy the pics. Hmm.. maybe I shouldn't be posting how wonderful she is, some of you may get funny ideas of having her babysit... actually, on second thought, she's a very bad babysitter. Don't call her. You won't like her. :-)





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Cute pictures!! I bet ur the best b'sitter ever.
ReplyDeleteo ya doubt it
ReplyDelete